This blog will chronicle my adventures as a Foster Mom for the Central Florida Pug Rescue. As a pug foster parent, my job involves caring for surrendered pugs until they are adopted by their forever family. If you are interested in adopting a pug, click the link to the right and visit the CFPR website.
Pugs and Kisses,
Leslie

Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's Quiet Around Here!

My house has been so quiet because Miss Pia has been hanging out at Dr. Hart's office since yesterday. I took her in for some blood work and x-rays because I just felt that something wasn't "right" with my little puglet.

When I spoke with Dr. Hart a little while ago, he mentioned that Pia has some congestion in her lungs, so he's going to keep her there for a couple more days and pump her little body full of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories. I'll talk to the office on Tuesday and will be back with an update.

Please send loving pug wishes to Pia Peanut. She's such a sweet, sweet little soul and I miss her around here. Nora isn't quite sure what's going on but I think she senses that something is different around here.

No comments: