This blog will chronicle my adventures as a Foster Mom for the Central Florida Pug Rescue. As a pug foster parent, my job involves caring for surrendered pugs until they are adopted by their forever family. If you are interested in adopting a pug, click the link to the right and visit the CFPR website.
Pugs and Kisses,
Leslie

Friday, September 19, 2008

Rainey Update!

I spoke with Dr. Hart's office a little while ago and was told that Rainey is still being treated for her eye injury as well as for a cough that she has developed since she's been there. Gosh, it's been a long two weeks for this special girl but she seems to be doing well. Although I still haven't been able to take her home, I'm confident that Rainey's in the best possible hands at Dr. Hart's office. The vet techs and front office staff are very nice about my "stalking" and are always willing to answer my questions.

Here are some pictures that Mary, one of the Rescue's amazing volunteers, took of Rainey. These pictures were taken 6 days ago, so I imagine there's been some improvement since then. I will be visiting Rainey tomorrow and will get some updated pictures to show.



Isn't she a beauty? Check out her adorable face with all those wrinkles! And her color! Simply adorable, just as all pugs are!



If you're interested in being Rainey's forever family once she's "all better," let us know by clicking the box on the right sidebar. Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe you'd be interested in making a donation to help pay for Rainey's treatment? Contact the Rescue if you'd like to help.

Have a super duper, Pugerrific day!
Leslie and Rainey

No comments: