This blog will chronicle my adventures as a Foster Mom for the Central Florida Pug Rescue. As a pug foster parent, my job involves caring for surrendered pugs until they are adopted by their forever family. If you are interested in adopting a pug, click the link to the right and visit the CFPR website.
Pugs and Kisses,
Leslie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rainey, the Christmas Pug!

I sat Rainey on a small table in front of the tree the other night and shot some pictures and I have to tell you that I still laugh when I look at them. Rainey looks so severe in these shots which is not an adjective I would use to describe her at all. Rainey is so full of life and so lovable. She CRAVES attention and, even though it gets her in trouble sometimes, I can't help but be in love with that side of her.

She's trying so hard to sit still in this photo when all she really wanted to do was lick my face.

You KNOW you want her in your family!

No comments: